Welcome to Evergreen Fiber Sales
Evergreen Fiber Sales is a leading commercial recycling broker working with companies to provide solutions for their business waste recycling needs.
The goal of our commercial recycling services is to provide quality recycle material to end use markets at fair market pricing.
We hope to provide exceptional industrial recycling service and product movement in all types of market conditions. We provide effective business waste recycling solutions for commercial entities of various size.
Our commercial recycling brokers are based in Arlington, Texas, and service the entire United States, from coast to coast, including Canada and Mexico, with excellent recycling services including:
- Commercial Paper Recycling
- Commercial Plastic Recycling
- Baled Cardboard Recycling
- And Much More
Commercial plastic recycling broker services include plastic films, industrial plastics, and plastic bottles such as PET mixed, HDPE mixed, HDPE natural, mixed unsorted, and mixed sorted.
Baled cardboard recycling services include old corrugated cardboard (OCC).
We are a company that:
Puts our customers first, with timely & reliable service
Pays you top dollar for your recycle material
Cares about preserving our environment
Evergreen Fiber Sales was formed in 2000 as part of the Evergreen Companies based in Arlington, Texas.
We’ve grown from just a local company to a national paper and plastics broker.
We have been able to do this because of our ability to find the best markets for your material as well as providing customer service that is second to none.
Evergreen Companies consist of:
- Evergreen Fiber Sales - Arlington, Texas
- Evergreen Paper Recycling - Ft Worth, Texas
- Sunbright Paper Recycling - Waco, Texas
- Sunbright Disposal - Waco, Texas
- SC Forest Trucking
- Our sales staff has over 75 years of paper and plastics industry experience with diversified skills and talents that cover many aspects of the commodity trading businesses.
- Our customer service people are trained to respond quickly to your needs.
- They understand that this is what sets us apart.
- We have industry relationships that allow us to buy and ship your material in good markets and bad.
- Our reputation for service and integrity is among the highest in the recycling business.